The Platform helps Registered Users and Guests research charities and make donations to Rosity Charity. Funds provided the Rosity Charity may be distributed to other charities, in accordance with the Registered Users or Guests preferences, if provided. While we will endeavor to honor the Registered Users or Guests preferences, assurances cannot be made that the Registered Users or Guests preferences will be met in all cases. In the event they cannot be met, the grant that was originally requested be made to a preferred charity will be made to either (a) a charity with a similar mission or (b) be allocated across several charities as determined by the board of directors of Rosity Charity.
We provide Guests and Registered Users with access to the Services as described in the Agreement.
. A person becomes a Registered User when they complete the registration process which requires providing certain personal information (some of which is verified by an outside service) and choosing a password. Login is required for all Registered Users, who are able to access and utilize the Services.
. Guest users are those who choose not to complete the registration process but still want access to the Services as that of a Registered User. No login is required for Guests and anything entered on the Website will not be saved for future use or reference.
The Platform is under no obligation to accept any individual as a Registered User, and may accept or reject any registration in its sole and complete discretion. In addition, The Platform may deactivate any account at any time, including, without limitation, if it determines that a Registered User has violated the Agreement.
Use of Third-Party Service Providers
. The Platform may, from time to time, engage or use third-party services or information. The service providers we may choose to use will be ones with a reputation for providing reliable data and services and ones with acceptable privacy policies. While we will embark of ensuring the third-parties meet certain standards, we can make no assurances that this will be the case.
. The Rosity Charity Corp (“Rosity Charity”), and its service provider, TRC Management Company, LLC (“Management Co”) will NOT sell, distribute, lease or otherwise disclose your personal identifiable information or financial information to third parties unless we have your express permission to do so, or if required by law. Specifically, we will NOT provide or disclose your personal identifiable information or financial information to any charities that you have decided to support. There may be the case where we are utilizing a third-party to verify certain information “Verification Agent”, and as such, a limited amount of personal information will be shared with such Verification Agent.
If you request additional information about Rosity Charity or Management Co, or you submit a donation online (or participate in any of the other services offered by either Rosity Charity or Management Co) on the Website, that require personal information, we will collect and store the information provided by you such that we can correspond about Rosity Charity, Management Co and any partners and third parties.
If you make an online donation to Rosity Charity, and specifically any recurring donation, any financial information collected may be stored in a safe, secure setting, and will only be used to fulfill donation requests.
2. General Use Guidelines
The Platform functions best when its users follow some basic rules. By accessing and/or using the Services, you agree to comply with these General Use Guidelines (the “Guidelines”):
• You will not use the Services for any unlawful purpose and only as authorized by the Agreement;
• Any information provided by you on the Website and/or in any communication with us will be truthful and be your information to provide;
• You will not copy any data included on the Website for any unlawful or unethical purpose and you will not misrepresent any information copied;
• You will not upload, post, email, copy, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that infringes any copyright, trademark, right of publicity, or other proprietary rights of any person or entity;
• You will not upload, post, email, copy, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under any contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, proprietary, and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
• You will not upload, post, email, copy, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that is defamatory, libelous, knowingly false, indecent, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, invasive of another's privacy, promotes violence, or contains hate speech (i.e., speech that attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and/or sexual orientation/gender identity);
• You will not upload, post, email, copy, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that you will not upload, post, email, copy, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that discloses any sensitive information about another person, including that person's e-mail address, mailing or permanent address, phone number, credit card information, or any similar information.
• You will not "stalk," threaten, or otherwise harass another Guest or Registered User;
• You will not instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person;
• You will be courteous, treating everyone with respect, as showing respect to others makes the community better for all members;
• You will not spam or use the Services to engage in any commercial activities, including, without limitation, raising money; advertising or promoting a product, service, website, or company; or engaging in any pyramid or other multi-tiered marketing scheme;
• You will not gather for the purpose of "spamming" any email addresses that users post in any public posting areas;
• You will not post any off-topic or irrelevant material to the Website;
• You will not violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law;
• You will not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
• You will not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others;
• You will not disassemble, decode, decompile, or otherwise reverse engineer The Platform or the Website, including, without limitation, any interfaces or software programs comprising the Website;
• You will not use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods with respect to the Platform, the Website or any portion thereof;
• You will not interfere with or attempt to interrupt the proper operation of the Services or the Platform through the use of any means designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, telecommunications, or other equipment, or to cause a security breach of such software, hardware, telecommunications, or other equipment (such as a virus, worm, computer code, file, program, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or attempt to gain access to any data, files, or passwords related to the Services through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means);
• You may not republish or distribute information from the Website without our express written consent and;
• You may not modify information from the Website.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new feature that enhances or supplements the Website shall be subject to the Agreement. We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Services, or any portion of the Services, without notice, and to remove any content that does not adhere to these guidelines.
8. No Warranties; Limitations of Liability
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE CONTENTS OF THE SERVICES AND WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SERVICES, ITS SERVERS, ITS CONTENT, OR USER CONTENT ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. IF YOUR USE OF CONTENT, USER CONTENT, OR THE SERVICES RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
THE CONTENT AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTY OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, DISCLOSURE, DISPLAY, OR MAINTENANCE OF ANY CONTENT OR THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF THIS INFORMATION. ANY RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION IS STRICTLY AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY FROM ANY RELIANCE PLACED ON SUCH MATERIALS BY YOU OR ANY OTHER VISITOR TO THE WEBSITE, OR BY ANYONE WHO MAY BE INFORMED BY ANY OF ITS CONTENTS.
THE SERVICES MAY CONTAIN TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH TYPOGRAPHICAL, TECHNICAL, OR OTHER ERRORS LISTED ON THE SERVICES. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES, CORRECTIONS, AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE SERVICES AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE